Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ireland, Here We Come

We seem to be coming lots of places these days and never getting anywhere. My friend Ann got engaged on Saturday and is hurrying to the altar at a much faster rate than we are capable of. June 10 to be exact, and get this: in Ireland. I'm saving my pennies.

I could start another post that says, Oregon, Here We Come, but that seems kinda lame. My cousin will be getting married in Oregon in July, or so the rumor goes. Including our wedding, that's three already to attend next year, none of them close. How will I afford all of this? How will my company respond to my request for 6 weeks of vacation? I need 14 days off for Bennington just to start with. Should be interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Honeymoon in Perkins?

10:14 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

Those twin beds are cozy.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home